::CANCUN AIRLINE CONNECTIONS
Up to 15% discount with SkyTeam
The airlines of SkyTeam, Official Alliance Network for SIPS2017, offer attractive airfares for participants. SkyTeam comprises several leading international airlines: Aeroflot, Aeromexico, Air France,Alitalia, China Southern Airlines, CSA Czech Airlines, Delta, KLM, Korean Air, and serves 1052 destinations in 169 countries with 13,133 flights daily. To benefit from special offers, link up with www.skyteam.com/GlobalMeetings and quote the Identifier Code. This enables you to access attractive discounts up to 15% on 20 SkyTeam member airlines, all available just in one portal with easy online access. Through this site you can also access the schedules of all SkyTeam partners to plan your flights on the airline of your choice.
Identifier Code: 3628S
Air Canada is the official Canadian airline for SIPS 2017. Special Rates are guaranteed by Air Canada for all attendees of the symposium. These rates are valid from Friday, from October 15, 2017 to November 02, 2017. To book a flight the attendees need to access www.aircanada.com and enter the following promotion codes in the search panel.
Promotion codes: 8G4E92A1
AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings is the official airline for SIPS2017 INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM. Special Rates are guaranteed by AIR FRANCE-KLM for all attendees of the symposium. These rates are valid from 17/10/2017 to 31/10/2017. To book a flight the attendees need to access Air France - KLM and enter the following Event ID.
Event ID Code: 3628S
One Way transfers and Round Trip Transfer rates to Fiesta Americana Condesa offered by Supershuttle every day
To book, please use the following link
from 7am to 8pm every day
One Way transfer rates to Fiesta Americana Condesa offered by Tropical Incentives DMC
|Group Airport Transfer (Min. 5 Guests), per vehicle/ 12.00 USD per person
| $60.00 USD
|Private Transfer in Van Flat Rate (1-5 Guests), per vehicle
| $50.00 USD
|Private Transfer in Suburvan (1-4 Guests), per vehicle
| $105.00 USD
Prices are in USD and include personalized Meet & Greet & bottled water
To book, please use the following link https://b2b.tropicalincentives.com/groups/flogen-tech-convention/transportation
One Way transfer rates to Fiesta Americana Condesa offered by Amstar
To book, please use the following link http://www.amstardmc.com/sip2017/transfers.html
::EASY PROCEDURES TO VISIT MEXICO
According to Reciprocity agreements with Government of Mexico:
- Citizens of many countries do not need advance visas to enter Mexico for conference or tourism. A simple procedure is only required in the arrival airport.
- Citizens of other countries that require advance visas need to follow the simple procedures as outlined in the Mexican Consulates/Embassies in their country or covering geographical area. A list of the Mexican Consulates and Embassies are given below along with a hyperlink to their web Sites. Generally it is a very simple procedure to obtain a conference or tourist visa for Mexico.
- The foreigner whose country is not on the list, and would therefore require a visa to enter Mexico, can enter the country without the need of a visa, if they have a valid visa to enter the United States of America.
- Letters of Invitations, if necessary, can be obtained by clicking at Generate Invitation Form
- USA Transits: The attendees that chose to come to Mexico through USA may need a proper US transit or tourist visa according to reciprocal agreements with government of USA. If you choose to fly directly to Mexico directly or from a third country you do not need a USA visa. Many options are available for direct flights. For more information please check the link
"Cancun Airline Connections" .
All foreign visitors, regardless of their nationality, traveling to Mexico for tourism, business or in transit to another destination, are exempt from presenting a Mexican visa as long as they have a valid visa issued by any the following countries: Canada, Japan, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or any of the countries comprising the Schengen Area.
In addition, foreign visitors who, regardless of their nationality, have a valid permanent resident card from Canada, Japan, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or any of the countries comprising the Schengen Area, do not require a Mexican visa.
To enter Mexican territory the above travellers must present:
- A valid passport or travel document. Mexican authorities do not require a minimum period of validity of the passport; nevertheless, this document must be valid during the length of stay in Mexico.
- A properly completed Multiple Migratory Form (FMM); this form will be provided to you by the airline or at the port of entry.
- Migratory authorities at the port of entry may request documents proving the purpose of your trip, depending on the activity you will undertake in Mexico: please see https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/montreal/index.php/en/foreigners/visa for more details.