SIPS 2019 RECENT NEWS
- Almost 400 abstracts have been submitted from more than 60 countries around the world.
- 38 Symposia are planned to take place simultaneously, covering numerous fields of sciences linked together by sustainability and reflecting the interdisciplinary nature of SIPS. The list is given here: https://www.flogen.org/sips2019//summit.php?p=14
- Various organizations, institutions and corporations have sponsored SIPS, including the American Chemical Society, the institute of Materials, Mineral and Mining (UK), TIMA, Japan, the Fondation de la Maison de la Chimie (France), Advance Research Chemical Inc (USA), CNRS (France) etc., as well as numerous major airlines around the world: https://www.flogen.org/sips2019//page.php?p=31
- 6 Nobel Laureates have confirmed their participation: Dan Shechtman, Kurt Wuthrich, Ferid Murad, Rudy A. Marcus, Yuan T. Lee and Klaus Von Klitzing.
- The summit to our database, of about 600,000 professionals around the world, has combined more than 1 million people by posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and in many universities around the world.
- The summit Flyer (https://www.flogen.org/sips2019//img/Summit_Flyer_Low.png) and all symposia flyers (https://www.flogen.org/sips2019//page.php?p=87) have been distributed in numerous universities, industrial companies and other professional conferences around the world.
- Numerous video interviews and promotional videos are added to the web site: (1) Promotional Videos for SIPS 2019 and Cyprus: https://www.flogen.org/sips2019/gallery.php?v=1 (2) Videos about last year SIPS 2018: https://www.flogen.org/sips2018/page.php?p=68
Following numerous requests, we are keeping the system open for a limited time for the submission of additional abstracts. Please give the opportunity for your colleagues and other contacts to submit abstracts.
Please note that during the gala of SIPS 2019, to be held during one of the evenings of the summit, the following awards will be given to noticeable professionals:
Fray International Sustainability Award
Shechtman International Leadership Award
Yildirim International Entrepreneurship Award
Stoddart International Scientific Award
Wuthrich International Young Star Award
Geim International Innovation Award
The following new awards will also be given for the first time:
International Engineering Award
International Student Award
International Research Student Award
International Life Improvement Award
Everyone is invited to propose one or more candidates for these awards as soon as possible before the 10th
of August. Please include a detailed CV and description of achievements as contributions for potential candidates.