Prof. Ferid Murad - SIPS2020 (Sustainable Industrial Processing Summit & Exhibition)
Nov 29 - Dec 3, 2020, Phuket, Thailand
Abstract Submission Open!
Home › Guidelines › Symposium (Co-)Chairs
Advantages of Symposium Chairs/Co-chairs
Responsibilities of Symposium Chairs/Co-chairs
- Their photo, affiliation and biography are posted on SIPS website indefinitely (the website is never deleted) rendering them visible to our database of 600,000 professionals worldwide
- Their photo and affiliation will be published in the official program book and in the official publication of full papers.
- They will serve as editors of the volume bearing the Honoree's name (Their role will be mostly advisory since the work will be done by FLOGEN staff).
- They will be also guest editors of special journal issues which will be published with papers of the symposium
- They will be able to invite in prestigious positions many professionals
- Advertise for their symposium in their department, university, organization, etc.
- Solicit high quality papers to be presented at the symposium and published in SIPS 2020 CD proceedings
- Be part of the review committee of the volume bearing the Honoree's name
- Assist in preparing the symposium program