In Honor of Nobel Laureate Prof. Ferid Murad
Abstract Submission Open! About 300 abstracts submitted from about 40 countries
Featuring 9 Nobel Laureates and other Distinguished Guests
Home › Guidelines › Flow of Events
Flow of Events
The following are guidelines for those interested in participating - Sustainable Industrial Processing Summit
Participants who will present/publish one or more papers.
Create account here
a) Abstract Preparation - Please prepare your abstract per the following instructions:
b) Abstract Submission - The abstract submission session is now open. Submit your abstract by following the steps below:
- Click on 'Abstract Submission' followed by 'Enter'
- Enter your name or email and click on 'Find'
- When you find your email, select it and click on 'Select and Continue'
(If you have co-authors, please enter their names and click on 'Find'. If you cannot find your co-author, you have to create an account for him/her)
- Finally, click on 'Submit Abstract' and fill in all the necessary information, such as Title, Topic, Text, Keywords, Type of presentation (Oral/Poster), then click on 'Submit the Abstract'
- FULL PAPER: If your abstract is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
a) Paper Preparation - Please prepare your full paper by following these instructions:
b) Paper Submission - Then, you can submit your Full paper using our Working Paper Model, which can be found when you are logged into your account. As soon as you are ready to submit your paper, please:
- Go to the Summit web site: acct_login.php and log in using the same email and password that were used when you submitted your abstract.
- Click on "Upload or Re-upload a paper"
- From the paper Submission page, fill in the required information.
- You should submit the original source file: a Word document AND a PDF version. When you are submitting a PDF file, please be sure that all fonts are embedded within the file.
- PEER-REVIEW: The Full Papers submitted will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 independent professionals. The peer review process can reject the papers, approve or conditionally approve them (with suggestions for modifications and/or clarifications by the authors). After the peer review process, you can submit the final version of the paper(s).
a) Register to the summit - We advise you to do the registration as soon as possible in order to enjoy the discounted rate.
b) Book the hotel - You are strongly encouraged to book early, in order to avoid the surprise of finding the hotel fully booked.
c) Workshops - Several workshops will be given as part of the symposium before the official opening. The date, time, and venue will be provided soon. (optional)
d) Extra proceedings (CD, Hard copy) (optional)
To register, please visit:
To book the hotel, please visit: page.php?p=20
a) Oral Presentation - The oral presentation must take between 20-25 minutes.
Instructions can be found here: page.php?p=45
b) Poster Presentation - You must bring your poster with you 1 day in advance for proper installation.
Instructions can be found here:
- SESSION CHAIR: If you are interested in being a session chairperson, please select this option at time of registration (at the 'Create an account' tab) in order for us to communicate with you.
You can find the session chair guidelines by clicking here:
- PROCEEDINGS - CDs & BOOKS: The final submitted papers will be published in Official Publication Volumes which contain
official ISBN numbers, official ISSN numbers and will be legally deposited at
Library and Archives, Canada (Government of Canada).
- PROCEEDINGS - JOURNALS: Numerous papers from the summit
will be subsequently published in special dedicated numbers of reputable professional journals.
- VENUE: The Summit takes place from Nov 28 to Dec 2, 2021, Phuket, Thailand