| :: Home > Abstract Preparation
Abstract should be between 150-300 words.
It should contain:
- A concise but descriptive title
- A short background of the subject
- The purpose and goals of the paper
- A short description of the methods employed
- Concise description of the conclusions
- Keywords that are related to the subject
The abstract should not contain
- Any detailed mathematical formula
- Any references to other published work
NOTE: If you want to update or correct the abstract or add or correct authors, please follow these steps:
(1) Log in and select the option "Edit an abstract / ADD CO-AUTHOR / View Comments"
(2) Select your abstract and click on "Update this submission/Add co-author".
(3) Do the proper modification, click on "Update the submission" and it is done.
Do not forget to refresh the page in order to see the updated abstract.